Thursday, February 16, 2017

How can I legally stop someone from entering my house?


So me and my brother share our house which we own half each both pay mortgage etc.

We have another much older brother who is a lot stronger and more dominent than us and don t I know it!

I just don t get on with the older brother we jut argue and he ends up telling me things like "I m going to batter you" "your going to get a slap", he just causes trouble and we really don t get on. He even comes into my house and tells me those things when we argue.

He likes to think as he s said before he s scared of no one and no one tells him what to do.

The brother that I live with gets one fine with him and let s him in the house despite me telling the older brother I don t want him in.

Since I said to him not to enter my house he makes a point of Entering even more. He told me last time I was here "I can put a nice pair of slippers on and lay on your bed if I want and there s nothing you can do" meaning he s stronger that me so what can I do?

Well ive had enough of feeling like that in MY own home so is there anything I can legally do to stop him from entering the house?

Thank you so much for reading

Read more: How can I legally stop someone from entering my house?