Friday, June 9, 2017

Help fast! How to buy a house?

Hello all. My dad is very abusive but has gotten better over the years. Now that I've grown up and moved far far away, he is suddenly going back to old habits and i need to get my mom out as soon as possible. I can't afford rent in miami for 1,000 a month alone. My sister will help but maybe we could buy her an apartment instead?

Do you think its possible to pay 800 a month on a mortgage? I've never bought or though of buying… So I don't understand pricing and i'm googling everything now

any resources will be helpful, thank you!
Added (1). also, I can't afford to move her in with me, and she won't leave miami because she's taking care of my grandma. Though i'm hoping to move back to miami as soon as i find a paying job there

Read more: Help fast! How to buy a house?