Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Final credit check for mortgage?

I'm currently at the end process of buying a home. It has been a process since it is a VA loan (3 months). I got an email yesterday saying Approved with Conditions. The condition was a final pest inspection which I submitted up. Now I'm just waiting for the survey to be completed which is requested through the title and not loan. My mortgage broker says once the survey has been cleared we will clear to close. My question is will my credit be run again or was that done with the "final approval" or will that be done in the "clear to close"? I'm very nervous because we used a credit card for an emergency but has since been paid off, although it is still appearing on the credit report.

Read more: Final credit check for mortgage?