Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Anyone been in a bad financial situation? I'm stressed and can't sleep. Need some tips or encouraging words to help me through this

I'm 31, have a wife and 2 little kids. Our food, mortgage, car payments are up to date. I enrolled in debt settlement as I can't afford my credit card bills. I don't care about credit score at this time. After reviewing the budget we have about $100 left over after the month and all expenses and groceries are paid.
In 4 months I will get a bonus to knock off car payments. This will get us to $700 after expenses. I think we will get some stress off of us then.

I'm looking for tips. I know we can't eat out or get fast food. I'm scared and I feel I have failed my family. Wife and I had terrible spending habits and paying for it now. Debt settlement is out only option for the next 2 years. However I look forward to being debt free in 2 years and start with a clean slate.
Thanks

Read more: Anyone been in a bad financial situation? I'm stressed and can't sleep. Need some tips or encouraging words to help me through this