Saturday, April 14, 2018

Town inspectors found a lot of violations witch I didn't know in my rental house but I don't have enough money to fix them?

This was my house, but in 2008, but when realstate market crashed i was about to loose the house, so I moved out of there. I tried to sell it but the value of the house went down to much and the deb was much higher than what the house it's worth. And currently still pretty much the same situation. I'm renting the house but I'm not even making enough to pay my mortgage, I still have to put $200 out of my pocket on top of the rent they pay me just to keep the house from going into foreclosure. Now despite of buying the house with a C.O. Town inspector says that there's a lot of work that was done with out permit, not sure how they sold me the house with all this violations. Now and i don't have money to fix all this violations. What other option i have to solve this problem? Can anyone help?

Read more: https://allmortgage.net/forum/town-inspectors-found-a-lot-of-violations-witch-i-didn.html