Friday, November 30, 2018

UGRENT! My home is being held in a sheriff s auction in one week, is there any possible way I could prevent this?

I had gone on vacation to come home to a three day notice of my water to be shut off and it was dated the day before I came home but the water had already been turned off. They re saying I owe far more than I do. My situation is fairly bad I d say as since my husband passed away seven years ago I haven't payed a single mortgage payement. This home is all I have. When I had asked to have a copy of the original documents I had signed for my mortgage they couldn t provide one. They said it wasn't in they re system. So I don't understand how they could be auctioning my home if they re documents aren t accurate. I Don't have much money to deal with all this. L need answers quickly. Is there anything I could do in a single week before the auction.

Read more: https://allmortgage.net/forum/ugrent-my-home-is-being-held-in-a-sheriff-s-auction-in.html