Friday, July 25, 2014

My husband told me to become a phone sex operator?

I'm about to be a first time mum with a small, teeny tiny infant. My husband just signed up for a medium sized mortgage for our first home. Since I won't be working for about a year or so- my husband has told me I should work from home… As a phone sex operator! I'm not joking. For the extra income.

I wouldn't actually do it- because I'm shy (I don't judge anyone who does)- plus how am I supposed to look my baby in the eye after talking dirty to men over the phone all night long. I just can't. That's kay, he just suggested it, he isn't forcing the issue.

My question is, should I find this offensive- that my husband would allow me to do that? I mean, what's next- him allowing me to be a stay at home prostitute for other men. Is it on par with that? I can't help but feel a little offended, but is it unwarranted?

Read more: My husband told me to become a phone sex operator?