Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Isn't the economic system like slavery?


I find them easy to compare for these reasons. Nowadays you have to have money to make more of it. Being born to a poor family is fate. So was being born a slave. Another reason. If you are a poor person and take a loan or mortgage isnt it sort of like the banks own you? My personal dilemma is with my mother. I was lucky to be born to a wealthyfamily. My dad came here from Poland with $170 speaking no English and now because of hard work and education he is a multimillionaire. My mom was born to my grandparents who were rich and she didn't have to do much to become a surgeon except learn. Now I am 13 and I argue with my mom about the lower class. My mom always complains about the 1% and how rich people screw poor people over to make more. My dad is rich doesn't screw people over. But no. Rich people use tax lawyers so they don't have to pay inside their bracket. Why should rich people pay a higher tax percentage than poor folks? Because they will still end up making a lot. So rich people like my dad are bad because they use lawyers and offshore accounts to pay less taxes which in turn leads to poor people suffering because they can't moouch off of the government. Also the fact that the employees make $10 an hour whereas the Executives make $1000 an hour make the workers suffer because they have to struggle to survive. I would like to add I am not a troll I am simply seeking differing opinions. I would like to know what you think about my opinions and if you agree/Disagreee.

Read more: Isn't the economic system like slavery?