Monday, December 7, 2015

How to go about getting a personal loan for 100,000 to consolidate several loans worth that?


To add to the question. I want to consolidate a lot of my debt which totals 100k. It's easier to make one large payment instead of 7 different payments but it's very hard to get approved.

My score is 680 due to the high credit card utilization which this loan will address. Other than that I've been on time for every payment in 7 plus years including a mortgage.

Everytime I apply I get denied. I try to explain that the personal loan is a wash and it's going to already existing debt.

I was hoping someone on here could chime in because I feel that consolidating debt would be an easy approval considering I'm applying the entire 100K to existing debt.

Read more: How to go about getting a personal loan for 100,000 to consolidate several loans worth that?