Tuesday, November 13, 2018

I'm selling my property soon and should walk away with 500k. Looking for ideas of ways to invest it and no longer work if possible?

As my question says I will have around 500k and want to invest it somehow. I started my home improvement company at 19 and now at 32 i've just had enough but still enjoy working on house's, I would just prefer them to be my own. Anyone have any ideas how best to invest this money?
Not sure if I should buy a house for 500k and do it up and flip it as I have been doing to get to this amount or buy several house's and live in one and rent the others with mortgages of course. The second area I have no knowledge of really but with a baby on the way I don't really want to continue moving.
Thanks.

Read more: I'm selling my property soon and should walk away with 500k. Looking for ideas of ways to invest it and no longer work if possible?